Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Daily Outfit: Minty Fresh

Minty Fresh

Happy 4th of July! I hope you are spending some time relaxing today. I got the day off (yay!) and so did most of my friends. We're all planning on watching some fireworks together tonight and I can't wait. I love any excuse to celebrate!

Minty Fresh

I'm wearing my new mint skinny jeans I made yesterday (!) and posted about earlier today. Here's the post, if you missed it! I'm really excited about these. They are super comfortable because they are a little bit stretchy, and mega cute, to boot! I'm also wearing a tank top that I got from Savers the other day. I can't resist floral prints.

Necklace: Real pearls, gifted
Cardigan: Target
Shirt: Thrifted 
Pants: Thrifted, DIY!
Shoes: DSW

Minty FreshMinty Fresh

How did you celebrating Independence Day? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...