Monday, July 2, 2012

Daily Outfit: Pretty in Pink

I'm so excited about my newly thrifted clothes! I wore a few cute outfits over the weekend and I feel like my limited summer wardrobe has new life already.

Pretty in Pink


Cardigan: Target
Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: DSW

Pretty in PinkPretty in Pink

This little dress was on the pricey end for Savers -- $13.99! I fell in love with it a little too hard to let it go. It's breezy, soft, and extremely comfortable, and it goes well with my skin tone. Pink is my favorite color, but it's tough to find a pink that looks good on me. This time around, I wore it with an easy, go-to combination: a matching cardigan and my trusty sandals. Next time, I want to experiment a little more and see what else I can come up with.

How would you wear this dress?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...