Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mia's Closet: Mint Skinny Jeans 3 Ways

Happy Tuesday everyone! How have you been? I've been pretty busy, since it's post-SDCC and right before I take the GRE, eek! My online classes are all at their midway point, too, so there are lots of exams and projects to do. 

Speaking of class, one of my assignments was to make and upload a video, so I thought I'd  find a way to incorporate it into my blog! I'm pretty nervous talking on video and I don't have a lot of video experience, so this is my first-ever video. Sorry I talk so fast! It's so weird to hear yourself talk, too... 

I'm starting a little experiment called Mia's Closet, where I show three ways that I would style one item. This first installment features the mint skinny jeans I made a few weeks ago. I hope that this series will challenge me to find new ways to wear things I already own and show you guys as well! You can watch below:



That's it! Feel free to ask any questions about any of the items I was wearing or give constructive criticism. 

What did you think? How would you wear colored jeans?


P.S. The royalty-free song that I used has been stuck in my head for DAYS now! 
Doot doot do da doot doot doot da do do doooot~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...