Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Daily Outfit: Engaging

h-town weekend 006

I went back home this past weekend to visit my friends for their engagement party! I am so happy for them and it was great to see my friends all in one place again - my friend from Colorado even flew in for the occasion! When I wasn't with my friends, I was catching up with my family. It's been forever since I've seen my nephew. He's talking now and it is so strange to hear. (Bonus: In the photo above, I'm making that face because he opened the door to come join me. Awww. They grow up so fast.)

I wanted to wear something fun but a little dressed up. My mom helped me curl my hair and lent me the necklace, and I thought these boots were the appropriate amount of fun. These mullet skirts are simply my favorite. Can you tell?

I can't believe that my friends are all starting to get engaged and married. I guess it's just that stage of my life, but it feels like the past few years have gone by in the blink of an eye. 

h-town weekend 020

Outfit Details
Top, Cardigan, Necklace: From Mom | Skirt: Target | Boots: DSW
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...