Friday, December 7, 2012

Social Media: Vizify.com

When I was at the Dallas Digital Summit, I learned about so many neat tools and services. Today, I want to share what is probably my favorite of all -- Vizify.

Vizify.com essentially forms infographic of your personal bio through connecting with your social media accounts. Below, you can see my profile -- I made it during the Summit and it only took a few minutes.

my profile on Vizify.com


Each profile shows a visually appealing overview. You can see at a glance my interests, education, and work experience, as well as a few personal touches, like photos, quotes, and more. It's easily customized, too -- you definitely don't have to understand anything about technology because it has an easy-to-use interface.

foursquare on Vizify

You can then interact with the page and see more details on each piece. Above, you can see my foursquare check-ins, organized and graphically presented. Below, Vizify has analyzed my Twitter profile to see what I talk about most often. You can even click through and see what I tweeted when! Neat, huh?

Twitter on Vizify

I love the concept of Vizify -- I feel like it would be useful for a professional, virtual "resume" with added personality. I can't wait to see what Vizify does in the future -
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...