Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sponsor Spotlight: Helene in Between


One of the best parts about reading blogs is being able to see the perspective of another person. I love reading about others' experiences, and blogging has made it easier than ever to share what you love.

Helene, Dallas-based lifestyle blogger from Helene in Between, shares everything from music to blog help to married life. Helene's tagline is "blogging about life through rose colored glasses," an indicator of her positive attitude and the tone of her work.

Helene is especially knowledgeable about music, posting playlists, info and tips about music festivals, and even interviews with musical artists! If you are interested in music, especially EDM, you'll definitely find something you love at Helene's blog.

Here's a little more about Helene...
I'm 26, married to my high school sweetheart. We have a dog child, Hugo, a 70 pound Doberman. Music is one of my biggest passions in life. I have even traveled to Belgium twice for the music festival "Tomorrowland" in 2012 and 2013. I love to travel and simply can't sit still. I love a nice glass of wine, musicals, a little celebrity gossip and reality TV. I believe that dancing is quite possibly the greatest thing you can do for yourself. Diet coke is my weakness. 
 To explore Helene in Between, start with her greatest hits, or check out some of my favorites:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...