Saturday, July 19, 2014

Off to San Diego Comic Con! Resources for the Comic Book Babe (2014)

SDCC 2014 - The Best Resources, Links, and Tips
Photo Cosplayer

San Diego Comic Con is less than a week away!

This time next week, thousands of nerds will be gathered in San Diego to celebrate whatever makes them geeky. I can't wait to be there!

With the con so soon, I thought I'd share some resources to help you make it the best experience ever! Some of these are specific to SDCC, while some are more general convention tips, so be sure to poke through even if you aren't going to SDCC (this year!).

Psst -- sometimes the best way to get information at the convention itself is Twitter. When you check out these links, be sure to follow them on Twitter as well! I actually made a Twitter list of the people I want to keep up with at the con.

Expo Hall Crowd


Inside the Convention


SDCC collage


Outside the Convention


SDCC Cosplay Collage


Convention Tips

Getting into character.

This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to SDCC info and tips, but I hope it helps you out. I won't be liveblogging during the con, but I will be tweeting, Instagramming, and Facebooking my heart out, so be sure to follow for updates!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...