Thursday, July 24, 2014

SDCC 2014 Cosplay Lineup


The biggest nerd convention of the summer is here! I'm bringing 4 costumes this time, 3 of which are new. I've been working really hard to finish everything in time, and I'm really proud of the outcome. Here's approximately when I'll be wearing each one:

  • Cheryl/Carol Tunt (Archer) - Thursday morning/afternoon for the Aisha Tyler meet and greet (with Liz Locksley as Pam) 
  • Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones) - for the Game of Thrones beer tasting on Thursday afternoon/evening and all day Friday (with Liz Locksley as Jorah)
  • Ramona Flowers (Scott Pilgrim) - all day Saturday/for Bryan Lee O'Malley's panel
  • Butters (South Park: The Stick of Truth) - all day Sunday (with Liz Locksley as Stan and Mary as Princess Kenny)

If you want to meet up with me or see where I'm at, the best bet is to message me on Twitter. I'll give you a cosplay card and a SHe button!

To keep up with all the cool stuff happening at SDCC, be sure to follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. I'm so stoked to share things with you as they happen! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...