One of my favorite parts of going back to school is back to school shopping. I'm obsessed with school supplies and trying new brands is so exciting for me. By now, in my final year of graduate school, I've finally nailed down the essentials for the day-to-day college student. Staying organized and taking care of yourself are key to having a great school year.
1. Erin Condren Life Planner - Planners have been a life saver for me in college. I've tried many different styles and brands, but for now, I'm loving the Erin Condren Life Planner. It's visually appealing and has plenty of space to plan to do lists for each day. You can also get a totally custom cover!
2. Botanicals Notebook Collection - Having cute notebooks motivates me to use them more, and this pack is the perfect size to tuck into my planner.
3. BritaⓇ Filter Bottle - I try my best not to use plastic water bottles since they are so terrible for the environment (and for local economies where the water is harvested - watch the documentary Tapped if you're curious!). I love BritaⓇ's water filter pitchers at home, but these bottles - available at Target - are the perfect solution on-the-go. Because it has a built-in filter, the BritaⓇ filter bottles are convenient and can remove impurities from water anywhere on campus.
4. Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens - These are my favorite pens by far! The container flips around so the container can stand on its own. The rainbow colors are perfect for color coding assignments.
5. Dolls Kill Angel of Mine Backpack - It took years, but I'm finally using a backpack instead of a tote bag. It's so much better for your health - carrying your laptop, textbooks, and other supplies can wreck your back. I love this backpack because it's cute and functional - so many pockets!