Saturday, June 9, 2012

Daily Outfit: Hippy Dippy


Hippy Dippy

Cardigan: Target
Shirt: Charming Charlie
Cami: Target
Belt: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: DSW

Just a lazy outfit for doing comfy things. This is one of those outfits that might not be all too flattering on my body type, but feels like wearing pajamas in public. Maxi skirts are great for simultaneously feeling like a mermaid while looking like your outfit took effort. (Shh, keep it our secret. Okay? Okay.)

Brown Belt, Mint Nails
Virgo Bracelet Detail


I found the bracelet at a random shop for $2! Virgo jewelry has a special place in my heart -- I even have a Virgo board on Pinterest. I especially love astrology jewelry that looks boho in one way or another. Outfits like this let me channel my inner hippie all day long.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...