Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Daily Outfit: If You Love Something, Let It Go

This dress is magic. Once upon a time, when I first started choosing my own clothes to wear, I bought the exact same dress from American Eagle, brand new. I loved it. It was simple, it was feminine, it was flattering, it matched everything. See? Magic.

Magic Dress
When I came to college and adopted healthier eating habits and started exercising, the dress slowly got larger and larger until it was impossible to wear (and pretty ridiculous looking on me!). I finally bid it farewell, sad I would never see it again, but now forever converted to wearing mostly dresses and skirts.
Textures

When I found the exact same dress in a smaller size at Plato's Closet, it simply reaffirmed what I already knew -- yep, this dress is magic. I was worried the size was too small, but sure enough, it fit perfectly. It's everything I remembered and I'm very glad to have it back.

Blogger PoseMagic Dress

Vest: Banana Republic via Plato's Closet
Dress: American Eagle via Plato's Closet
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: DSW
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...