Monday, June 18, 2012

Daily Outfit: Sunshine, Daisies

Sunshine, DaisiesSunshine, Daisies



Cardigan: Target
Belt: Forever 21
Dress: Target
Shoes: DSW

In my quest to find every cute white dress out there, I spotted this simple dress at Target and was surprised to find it was pretty high quality. It has plastic boning and pockets, and it's pretty flattering. Perfect for a quick summer outfit, but could easily be dressed up for sorority events.


I can't actually take credit for this outfit. One of my dearest sorority sisters was wearing a similar dress with a yellow cardigan when I met up with her, and so I decided to play copycat later that night when I went out for sushi and pair my new dress with yellow. Of course, who did I run into at the sushi place? The same sister in the same outfit. Whoops. It doesn't help that we are told we look alike almost every time we are together.

Did you notice I got my hair cut? I've been trying to grow out my short-short hair for about six months now. It was getting a little mullet-y so I'm pretty happy with this little trim.

Sunshine, Daisies




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...