Friday, June 8, 2012

Daily Outfit: Red Lips, Big Hips



A simple outfit for running around and doing errands today.

I am always on the hunt for a well-fitting white dress, since a lot of my sorority events require white. I was pleased to find this one on sale last summer. Aside from Anthropologie being one of my favorite (but sadly too expensive) stores, I had just cut my mermaid hair into a pixie cut and was desperate for more retro-style dresses. This dress fit the bill perfectly, and the price was right.

It's pretty gloomy outside today, so it just seemed like a red lipstick kind of day.

Dress: Anthropologie (on sale)
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, that dress is awesome! I'm always afraid to wear white because I feel like I will immediately drop food all over myself :X
    -Kelsi-
    http://www.kelsidoeshair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! I always have that fear, too -- I'm pretty clumsy. I was surprised I managed to avoid getting red lipstick on the dress!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...