Happy Friday, everyone!
I hope everyone had a great week. Don't forget that my giveaway is still open until next Wednesday -- if you haven't entered already, please take a look!
I've been featured in Independent Fashion Bloggers's weekly series, Links a la Mode! Every week, IFB features the best posts of the week and everyone featured posts the list on their blogs. It's a great way to build community and share some great posts with readers, so look below for some great posts.
Summer starts here!
Edited by: Emily of Sugar & Spice
My first week editing Links a la Mode and so many amazing posts to choose only 20 from! Today marks the first day of summer for the northern hemisphere and judging by my choice below, I am willing summer to start in earnest in the UK! In the meantime, there’s tips on keeping stylish in the rain. One of the things I love about the fashion blogging community is the creativeness that it breeds and this week is no exception with a few brilliant and on-trend DIYs for your to try at home. If DIY-ing isn’t your thing but you still like to save your pennies there are posts for splurging or saving too.
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JUNE 21ST
- Capital Fashion: The fashionista’s bucket list
- Citizen Rosebud: 5 Quick Questions for Ari Seth Cohen
- Fashion Pastiche: how to wear hot pink this summer
- Fashion, Trends and More: how to dress stylishly on a dime
- Fashionopolis: dressing stylishly in the rain
- Kaaty McDonald: DIY your own skull and spike statement necklace
- Law Moda: Ikat: a history of this summer’s print
- Lazy cat style: collages for this summer’s trends
- Life.style.flash: working forgotten pieces into your outfits
- Lifestyles of the Thrifty and Shameless: on why the only way to make a statement this season is via a statement necklace
- Lovelee: Summer’s nail palette
- Mia Moore: Asymmetric skirt DIY
- My Vintage Curves: summer of love
- Oranges and Apples: on whether or not we’re out-growing blogging
- Pink Chai Style: Top tips for picking your prefect red lipstick
- She like ruffles, he like ruffles: splurge or save on this season’s most wanted maxi dress
- The Chic Street: some accessory inspiration for brightening your day
- The Closet Coach: When to save and when to splurge on your wardrobe
- The Simply Luxurious Life: Style Commandments to live by
- WWelcome to my Closet: on saying goodbye to an old favourite
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. ~Jennine