Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Daily Outfit: SDCC Bound!

I'm on the road to Comic Con! Wahoo! I'm really excited that it's finally time. I'll be updating my Twitter and Instagram (Mia_Moore) all week, so if you want to follow my adventures, make sure you are following me there!


SDCC Bound!

Earrings: Target
Cardigan: Target
Tank top: Thrifted
Jeans: Express (BOGO sale)
Shoes: DSW
Suitcase: Liz Claiborne via Ross

I wore this to the airport today so that I could wear some of my bulkier clothing at one time and still be comfy on the plane. I also brought along a hoodie -- it's going to be much colder in San Diego, I hope I'm prepared for it! By much colder, I mean about 60 - 70. I'm so used to the heat that I don't know how I'll handle going back to what is considered winter in Texas.

What do you usually wear on the plane?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...