Friday, July 27, 2012

Daily Outfit: Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'
I'm trying to get back in the swing of taking outfit photos. Lately I feel like I've just been wearing the same outfits over and over. I tried to challenge myself a little, as I hadn't worn this shirt yet even though I bought it a while ago. 


I love these two colors together -- actually, the last time I wore this skirt I paired it with a different shade of yellow. Mustard and other jewel-toned colors have always felt really mature to me, maybe because they are always in the "work" clothing stores. I'm finally figuring out how to wear them and I couldn't be happier.

Summer Lovin'

I've really been focusing on taking care of myself in the past few days, especially since my move-in date (and in turn, the GRE) are coming closer and closer. Running, meditating, eating well, no makeup, and wearing my hair naturally instead of fighting with it... it's been really nice. Every now and then, it's good to take time out for yourself.

I wore this to be ultra productive around the house and go to a cake ball decorating class! Comfy and easy-breezy. Definitely a summer outfit.

Sunglasses:
 Free from campus
Necklace: Swapped
Shirt: Thrifted
Maxi Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: DSW


Summer Lovin'

Do you have a go-to, easy summer outfit?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...