Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Daily Outfit: Hooping in Florals

Hi all! I know I've been a little MIA this week, but I'm in the middle of moving into my new apartment! If you follow me on Twitter, you've probably seen my updates... my moving company completely forgot to show up on Monday! Ugh! Anyway, I'm busy unpacking now so I should be back to a more regular posting schedule. Yay!

I have to hand it to ModCloth -- they have some brilliant email marketing. Every time an item you add to your wishlist is almost out of stock, they send out this little email:
ModCloth email
Oh, if you insist! 
And when I found that this dress had only one left, in my size, and was 50% off.... I scooped it up! If you remember this post, I've wanted this dress for ages. It arrived quickly and right before I moved out.

I was pleased to find that the dress is wonderful quality, super flattering and comfortable, and fully lined. It even has padding on the bust so I don't have to wear a bra, which proved useful after I got a terrible sunburn at Schlitterbahn. More on that later.


They also sent me this free headband, styled after the Japanese usamimi (literally, bunny ears) trend from a while back. I wonder if they matched it to my dress on purpose? Either way, I love it lots! 

hoopin in florals 024

I haven't decided where to take photos yet in my new apartment, but this little wall was the only thing not lined up boxes, so it'll do for now :) I can't wait until my closet is completely unpacked and I have more items to play around with and share with you all.

hoopin in florals 032

I'm off to meet some friends I haven't seen in a while and hoop! I hope you are having a great Wednesday!

Cardigan: Target | Dress: ModCloth | Shoes: DSW | Hoop: HoopMamas on Etsy

P.S. -- ModCloth's Share the Love program is still going strong! If you've never bought anything from there, use this link and you'll get $10 off, and I'll get a $10 credit! Happiness all around!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...