Monday, August 13, 2012

Yes and Yes Guest Post

Hi everyone! I'm moving back into my apartment today, so I just wanted to stop by and tell you about a guest post I curated.

Guest Web Time Wasters post on Yes and Yes
My post on Yes and Yes!

If you don't already subscribe to Yes and Yes, please check it out! It's a lifestyle blog with a really interesting take -- Sarah talks about all kinds of aspects of life instead of covering only a single area. I love the mix of travel, DIY, interesting articles, and more found on the site! Yes and Yes describes itself as being "about living the life that works for you and saying 'yes' to the things that make you happy." Isn't that just lovely?

Anyway, I curated a Web Time Wasters post, which has lots of fun links to DIY tutorials, news articles, space photos, and more! Please check it out and let me know what you think!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...