Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Work it Wednesday: 50 Shades of Grey

50 Shades of Grey

I know I just posted about workplace blues last week, but I'm already feeling a little better about my work wardrobe. This new skirt is wonderful. I picked it up at Goodwill for about $6, and it is originally from Gap. The coolest part is it has pockets! That's always such a great surprise.

It's crazy how a few small changes, like a new skirt or different hairstyle, can change your perspective. I actually really, really like this outfit! I want to continue to challenge myself with my work outfits to keep them interesting.

50 Shades of Grey

I have these little hair braids on each side. When my hair's a little longer, I'll do a bun instead of a ponytail. You can also see my new triple lobe piercing a little bit! 

50 Shades of Grey

From far away, you can't tell this skirt has a pattern -- but it does! Polka dots! I feel like this ties in the pearls even more because it repeats the shape.

Outfit Rundown

Earrings: Stolen from my mom | Necklace: American Eagle | Shirt: Target | Cami: Target 
Skirt: Gap via Goodwill | Shoes: Steve Madden via Plato's Closet
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...