Friday, October 19, 2012

Review: Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil

After writing about how I use coconut oil for my hair, scalp, and skin, I received an email from the lovely folks at Tropical Traditions asking if I'd like to try a bottle of their coconut oil. Of course I was excited and sent away for a jar right away!

What I didn't realize is how massive the jar would be. They sent me the 32 oz. size, which towered over my previous 16 oz. jar from Whole Foods. This amount will last forever, especially since cooking and beauty treatments only use up a small amount. This oil is also certified organic and virgin -- you always want organic virgin coconut oil because the processed kind is bad for your skin, hair, and body.



The smell of this coconut oil is the best of any one that I've tried so far! It is absolutely divine. The first thing I used it for was as a cooking oil, and it made my entire house smell heavenly.

Although I love coconut oil for cooking, too, I mainly use it for beauty. Coconut oil is extremely moisturizing and nourishing, and Tropical Traditions was no exception. After leaving it on my hair, scalp, and rough patches of skin, I noticed a distinct difference. My scalp was no longer irritated, my hair was softer, and skin fully moisturized. As an added bonus, I smelled awesome.


Overall, I definitely enjoy Tropical Traditions' coconut oil. The 32 oz. size should last me for a long time, smells wonderful, and is silky smooth for all my beauty needs. Thank you, Tropical Traditions!


If you are looking for other benefits of coconut oil as well as what makes Tropical Traditions different, look no further:




Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...