Thursday, October 4, 2012

Throwback Thursday: Favorite Outfit

"Well, don't you look cute today!"

I stumbled on my old Flickr account the other day and thought it would be fun to show some of my old outfits! So if I don't look familiar, that's why -- my hair used to be way different. I miss my pink a lot, and having enough hair to do these maiden braids.

I really remember this day distinctly -- the lady at the dining hall said, "Well, don't you look cute today!" and according to my Flickr, I read comics and went out to karaoke after classes. Ah, the good ole days before work... ;) 

This dress was my absolute favorite dress for the longest time. I still have it, but both straps have broken and been repaired many times. I don't have quite the same love affair with this dress now as I once did, since I'm moving past saccharine-sweet outfits, but it is still one of the most gorgeous pieces I have ever owned. I have a million outfits with this dress, but I'm happy that I've recorded at least one of them. 

Outfit Details
Pearls: American Eagle | Cardigan: Target | Dress: Dillard's | Tights, Shoes: Urban Outfitters 

What is your favorite piece of clothing?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...