Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daily Outfit: Yellow Plaid

Happy Thanksgiving break, everyone! If you are in America and you celebrate the holiday, I hope you'll be spending these days off from work/school with those you love.

IMG_4430

I'm doing my usual drive around the state between Dallas, Houston, and Austin. I'm so thankful for this break! It happened when I really needed a break to catch up on school. I wore this to go eat tacos, hoop, and finish some schoolwork before driving home to celebrate Thanksgiving.

Shoe Detail

Thanksgiving has always been interesting to me. I love food and family, but since I don't eat meat, it can sometimes be a confrontational holiday for me. Luckily, my own family generally accepts it. I was nervous this year because I'll be meeting more of my boyfriend's family, and I didn't want to be a burden. Fortunately, it seems to be absolutely no problem for them and I'm so relieved!

On an unrelated note, my love affair with yellows and mustards has come back in full force. Most of the clothing I packed for this vacation has some shade of yellow in it or compliments it. It's always seemed like a very autumnal color to me!

In case I don't get to post again, happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...