Friday, January 4, 2013

Hooping: Ramona Flowers at Ikkicon

Right before Ikkicon, I found myself missing my hoop. Between finals and the holidays, I hadn't even touched it in a week or two! I decided to take it with my to the convention and when I saw that my hoop matched my Ramona costume... well, the answer seemed obvious! Make a cosplay hooping video, of course!


It was fun to hoop in such a poofy skirt, but the costume did limit my motions. Regardless, it was really fun to  record and edit this together. 

And, much to my surprise...


Bryan Lee O'Malley, creator of the Scott Pilgrim series, tweeted about my video on Ramona's birthday, January 1st. I'm so flattered that he liked it enough to share it!

Thank you to Peony for acting as my videographer, and I hope you enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...