Friday, January 11, 2013

What I Did: Touring St. Edward's University

St. Edward's University in Austin, TX
The main building.

I've been spending some time relaxing in Austin before I head back for my final (!) semester as an undergraduate. I'm applying to a program at St. Edward's University in Austin, so while I was in town, I made an appointment to talk to someone in the admissions team.

I decided to bring my camera and take some photos. If you haven't seen photos of St. Ed's, you are missing out! The school looks like Hogwarts brought to life, and it is amazing. I'll let the photos do the talking.

St. Edward's University in Austin, TX St. Edward's University in Austin, TX
St. Edward's University in Austin, TXSt. Edward's University in Austin, TXSt. Edward's University in Austin, TX
St. Edward's University in Austin, TX
St. Edward's University in Austin, TX
That's the Austin skyline! St. Edward's is on a hill overlooking the city.


Instagramming!
Instagram!
Black and White

I wore something casual to my appointment and later shopping. I have been wearing versions of this outfit a lot this break! I will throw on a different pair of shoes or boots, add a scarf and hat if it's cold, or change out the pants for a skirt and tights. The white t-shirt and black cardigan have been incredible versatile, especially since the weather has been fluctuating from cold to warm.

Outfit Details
Bow: Claire's | Cardgian, shirt: Target | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Urban Outfitters (gift)

Tiger Shoes
Rawr!
These tiger shoes were a Christmas gift from my grandmother! I adore them. They are exactly the right amount of quirky without being too much. 

I can't believe classes start again on Monday. Even though it feels like the break flew by, I am excited to start up my final semester as an undergraduate student!

2 comments:

  1. I'm starting my final semester on Monday as well! It's exhilarating as well as terrifying. I can't believe that sooner rather than later I'll be moving to the big city and looking for a job, like I've been planning for years. Good luck on your last semester and all of your plans after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought it looked like a castle sitting up on that hill. :) I used to go by it all the time when I still lived in South Austin. It's a bit out of my way from Round Rock, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...