Thursday, February 14, 2013

Daily Outfit: Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I actually wore this last Saturday, but who's counting?

Since Colby and I live in different cities, we had to plan our Valentine's Day date a little bit early. Colby took me out to a nice dinner and to see  Master Pancake Theater! (If you are ever in Austin, you have to see them! It's like Mystery Science Theater 3000 but live, and they guys who run it are so funny!)

  (Early) Valentine's Day

I decided to wear this cute, retro red dress I got from Saver's last month. I knew when I bought it that I would need to raise the hemline a little bit, but I didn't realize exactly how long it was till I saw these photos! (Or maybe Colby is just too much taller than I am?) Either way, I want to hem it before I wear it again.

Aside from that, it was the perfect breezy, cute outfit for dinner and walking to the theater, and appropriately festive for the holiday.

Outfit Details
Dress: Thrifted (originally Kenneth Cole Reaction) | Shoes: ModCloth

(P.S. -- If you have never shopped at ModCloth, you can get $15 off by using this link! Enjoy!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...