Monday, July 29, 2013

Mani Monday: Mint with White Polka Dots

Mint nails. #nails #maniHappy #ManiMonday! I got some cute rings at F21 on my lunch break. New post at www.xomia.com

Short and sweet this time around -- just wanted to share the way I did my nails for the week. Since I have so much nail polish, I'm really trying to make an effort to do a manicure once a week and use new colors.

This week's mani is China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint, one of my all-time favorite polishes. It applies so easily and lasts forever. On top is actually Konad's special polish in white. I thought I had a white polish, but apparently not! I'll have to keep an eye out for one. I also need a dotting tool to make my polka dots more even.

I also wanted to share that the Julep cuticle oil I've been using has been working wonders. With daily use, my cuticles are a lot less raggedy and a lot healthier. I would definitely recommend it, especially if you are low-maintenance (read: lazy) when it comes to your nails, like me. (For my full review of my Julep box and how get your first box free, click here!)

Linking up with Glitter and Gloss's Mani Monday, which has a huge giveaway from Julep this week!


What's on your nails this week?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...