Wednesday, July 31, 2013

International Jetsetter! My Favorite Passport Cases


I'm about to embark on an international adventure and can't stop lusting after travel-related goodies. On the search for a perfect passport case, I thought I'd compile a few of my favorite, perfect for the jet-setting explorer! (Hey, whatever I can do to make me less nervous about the flight, right?)

1. ModCloth Round Trip Travel Wallet

This is not actually a passport case, but a giant travel wallet.  In addition to serving as a passport case, this handy wallet can hold currency, important papers like your itinerary or medical records, tickets and cards -- pretty much every essential you'd need! The detailing is too stinkin' cute. If it wasn't so large, I'd scoop it up for myself.

2. Hello My Name Is Passport Case

This passport case comes in several colors, each with a different language saying "Hello, My Name Is" to emulate a name tag. You can even write your own name in the blank space if you so choose (or maybe an exciting alias! Karen Starr? Selina Kyle?). I'd want to coordinate my passport case to the countries I was visiting! Perfect for the quirky traveler.

3. Kate Spade Carlisle Street Passport Holder

Black and white polka dots are classic and no-fuss. The quality on this case is incredible, and as the website itself says, it offers "timeless charm." You can choose between white with black dots or black with white dots, but either way, it certainly is a chic choice.

4. ASOS Leopard Print Passport Holder

For the price, this is definitely my favorite of the bunch. On sale for just $9.33, this leopard print case is not only eye-catching, but affordable. Leopard print is another classic print that will always be in style, making this case a style-savvy investment. I totally want this case -- it matches the leopard print luggage tag I found at H&M!

5. GiGi New York Personalized Passport Case

This is the most traditional-looking case on the list, but I had to include it because it comes in fun colors like tangerine and coral! If you are a low-key and really just want a protective layer on your passport, look no further. This case also comes with the option of personalizing it with your initials, a definite plus for the preppy crowd.

Who knew there were so many options for holding a passport?! I can't wait to go on my trip so I can get all my travel goodies in order.

Which case is your fave?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...