Friday, August 2, 2013

August Call for Sponsors -- 30% off with the code PASSION

I've got big plans... and I want you to join me! 

sponsor

Change is in the air, baby! Passionfruit has updated their ad store, I'm about to begin grad school, and big things are happening for my blog. I want to invite you personally to join me through these adventures by becoming a sponsor.

My blog is growing, and now is the time to join on! Your ad (and additional sponsor opportunities) will be seen by thousands of eyeballs at budget prices. For stats and more info about who reads my blog, click on over! If you have questions or want more info, feel free to contact me.

I only have a few spots left for August, but to celebrate all this change, I'm giving them to you for 30% off! Use the code PASSION at check out to get your discount -- and don't forget, if you purchase multiple months, they will all be discounted! This is the biggest discount I have ever done, so take advantage while you can -- the code only lasts until August 5.

I'm so excited for my blog to keep on growing and developing. I hope you will take this journey with me.

P.S. - I have a few spaces left for ad swaps with similarly-sized blogs that cover similar topics. Click over if you are interested!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...