Saturday, August 31, 2013

Cosplay: Anime Fest 2013 Lineup!

Anime Fest -- my birthday con! -- is this weekend! I love Anime Fest because it's always over Labor Day weekend, meaning a 4-day convention, plus it always falls on my birthday (September 1st). Lots of my friends are going to PAX or Dragon*Con instead, so I'm excited to see what A-Fest looks like this year.

I'm only bringing a few costumes, but I'm updating my Fionna costume with a twist. It'll be fun and I can't wait to share it with you! Other than that, I'm bringing my new version of Ramona and Engie. If you see me, say hi! I'd love to meet up in person.

A-Fest 2014 Lineup

Want to keep up with my A-Fest adventures in real time? Follow me on Twitter @xoMiaMoore and at my Facebook page! And if you are more of an Instagram kinda gal or guy, I'm @xoMiaMoore there as well.

Have a great holiday weekend!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...