Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Unboxing (September 2013)



Whaaaat? A video? It's pretty rare for me (and boy, are they awkward for me to film) but I wanted to unbox the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box on camera! (Plus, you can see my newly-organized office in the background! Well, at least some of it.)

What's the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box, you say? I explain it all in the video, but basically, Vegan Cuts now offers a subscription beauty box in addition to their snack box! I scooped one up for my birthday to try it out and now I have lots of goodies to sample.

Vegan Cuts Beauty Box - September 2013 Vegan Cuts Beauty Box - September 2013 Vegan Cuts Beauty Box - September 2013 Vegan Cuts Beauty Box - September 2013 Vegan Cuts Beauty Box - September 2013 Vegan Cuts Beauty Box - September 2013 Vegan Cuts Beauty Box - September 2013

My favorite product in this box has to be the Manic Panic cassette tape compact -- it's super cute, functional, and comes in bold colors. I'm excited to try out all these products and I'll definitely report back on my favorites!

In this box was...
I love the variety of products included and the bright colors of all the packaging! I probably won't buy another box soon, but I'll definitely suggest it to anybody looking for a vegan-friendly gift.

Try your own beauty or snack box...

Vegan CutsVegan Cuts

Do you have any favorite subscription boxes?

Disclaimer: I am an affiliate for Vegan Cuts. All opinions and purchases are my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...