Friday, September 27, 2013

What's in My Bag: Grad School Edition

I love peering into the lives of others. I used to browse communities on Livejournal and Flickr (dating myself here) devoted to peeking into others' planners and journals. I love seeing how others organize their lives and what systems work for them. A little dorky, but it's true!

It follows, then, that I love seeing what others carry around with them! You can tell a lot about someone and their lifestyle by looking at someone's planner or purse.

what's in my bag? grad school edition

This is what I carry around on a daily basis to school, not including essentials that change based on the day, like my laptop or folders. More or less clockwise:
  • Coffee Bean There Bag from ModCloth. This bag was a gift from my parents for my birthday and I love it! It's a schoolboy-style bag made of faux leather, and it has tons of room and pockets. It also has a removable strap so you can carry it by the handle or as a cross-body bag (my personal preference). It's sold out on ModCloth right now, but if you find other cute bags, use this link before October 2nd and get $20 off your first purchase of $50 or more!
  • Erin Condren Life Planner. I've been using an Erin Condren planner for two years -- which is a long time for a planner junkie like me! I love that you can customize it and how the inside is laid out.
  • Hand cream and lip balm. I'm currently carrying this rose hand cream by The Body ShopCoffee Bean Hurraw! from my Vegan Cuts box and an e.l.f. light pink lip balm.
  • Pink mouse. For my laptop, of course!
  • Glasses. It's hard for me to see the board sometimes.
  • Darth Vader flash drive. This was a gift to everyone in my cohort! I keep some documents for school on it, but I mostly use DropBox. I just think it's too cool not to use.
  • Colorful pens.
  • Hello Kitty pencil case. This holds my pens, computer accessories, glasses, and mini beauty products. It carries way more than you'd expect!
  • Buddha's Brew Kombucha stickers.
  • Rarity wallet from We Love Fine. This was a gift from my friend Chinako at Brony Fan Fair!
  • Samsung Galaxy SIII. With a pink case, of course.
what's in my bag? grad school edition

What's the most interesting thing in your bag right now?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...