It follows, then, that I love seeing what others carry around with them! You can tell a lot about someone and their lifestyle by looking at someone's planner or purse.
This is what I carry around on a daily basis to school, not including essentials that change based on the day, like my laptop or folders. More or less clockwise:
- Coffee Bean There Bag from ModCloth. This bag was a gift from my parents for my birthday and I love it! It's a schoolboy-style bag made of faux leather, and it has tons of room and pockets. It also has a removable strap so you can carry it by the handle or as a cross-body bag (my personal preference). It's sold out on ModCloth right now, but if you find other cute bags, use this link before October 2nd and get $20 off your first purchase of $50 or more!
- Erin Condren Life Planner. I've been using an Erin Condren planner for two years -- which is a long time for a planner junkie like me! I love that you can customize it and how the inside is laid out.
- Hand cream and lip balm. I'm currently carrying this rose hand cream by The Body Shop, Coffee Bean Hurraw! from my Vegan Cuts box and an e.l.f. light pink lip balm.
- Pink mouse. For my laptop, of course!
- Glasses. It's hard for me to see the board sometimes.
- Darth Vader flash drive. This was a gift to everyone in my cohort! I keep some documents for school on it, but I mostly use DropBox. I just think it's too cool not to use.
- Colorful pens.
- Hello Kitty pencil case. This holds my pens, computer accessories, glasses, and mini beauty products. It carries way more than you'd expect!
- Buddha's Brew Kombucha stickers.
- Rarity wallet from We Love Fine. This was a gift from my friend Chinako at Brony Fan Fair!
- Samsung Galaxy SIII. With a pink case, of course.