Saturday, September 28, 2013

October Call for Sponsors

It's almost October, and you know what that means -- it's almost Halloween! I am so excited to celebrate my favorite holiday with all of you. And I have lots of fun content coming up on the blog, too!

 

I'd love to have you on board as a sponsor for the month of October! I offer sidebar ads at affordable rates for Etsy stores, bloggers, small businesses, and more. Since I'm in graduate school now, I don't have a lot of spare money to spend on blogging, but these sponsorships help me bring you better content that I may not be able to otherwise. Also, I love being able to feature different brands and individuals and partner up for giveaways, reviews, and more!

With my social media and blog growing, now is the perfect opportunity to sponsor a growing blog at a bargain rate. Plus -- I have a lot of upcoming changes to improve my layout and increase the quality of my content, so now is the time to join on.

If you're interested, hop on over to my Sponsor page for additional statistics and my rates, starting at only $3 a month! Plus, I added options this month to sponsor for three months at a time at a lower rate, so take a look!


Purchase a Spot

Is there anything you'd like to see on the blog this month?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...