Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Daily Outfit: The Cat's Meow

The Cat's Meow

October is drawing to a close, and we are finally experiencing some fall-type weather here in Texas! You know what that means -- warm drinks, fuzzy pajamas, and sweaters! Until I'm shivering and forced to wear layer after layer, I'll enjoy the cooler weather and the style options it gives me.

The Cat's Meow

School has started up again for me (our classes are only 7 weeks, then a mini-break) and I can already tell this quarter will be a doozy! But I'm excited. I love my program and my cohort, so even though it'll be tough, it's worth it.

I've been carrying my school stuff in my new cat purse. It's really the perfect size! I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet as a Klout Perk (I know, I'm still in shock), so now that I don't have to carry around my bulky laptop, it fits everything I need. I love how quirky it is, and I'm getting compliments every time I go out. At least, I assume they are compliments. They might just be comments, considering how weird it is! I keep collecting novelty cat items lately.

The Cat's Meow

Outfit Details
Necklace: H&M (Similar) | Sweater: Pim Kie (Europe trip) 
Skirt: ModCloth (use this link for $15 off your first purchase)
Bag: TaoBao (secondhand) | Shoes: Steve Madden

I'm counting down the days until Halloween - I can't wait to share my Halloween costume with you guys!

How's the weather where you are?


P.S. - You have a few more days to enter the Game of Thrones and Sailor Moon stationery giveaway! Also, definitely check out #SailorMoonOfThrones - hilarity!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...