Friday, November 1, 2013

October in Review + Sponsor in November

October has come to a close and thus concludes my favorite month! Before I have some last-minute Halloween fun, let's look back on all my favorite posts from this month.

October in Review - MiaMoore.net

Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays ever, plus fall is arriving, so I kicked off October with a list of fun activities to try! I've been able to do almost all of these this month, how about you?

Lexi and I teamed up to bring you the Ultimate Halloween Costume Resources Guide! I covered all your costume, wig, and colored contacts needs, and Lexi shared the best costume makeup tutorials.

Finally, I shared my personal top 10 list of not-so-scary Halloween movies.

October in Review - MiaMoore.net

Outfits

I want to get back to blogging more outfits, so in October I started with two fall outfits.

This bag is the cat's meow!

I love wearing my hair in maiden braids! What's your favorite hairstyle for days where you have no time?

October in Review - MiaMoore.net

Cosplay

At last, a costume rundown for my video game Ramona Flowers cosplay! I was so happy to finally get these pictures up, too, they turned out too cute!

I also posted a DIY for the giant hammer I made, plus how it traveled from Texas to San Diego.

5 Easy Ways to Destress in Under 10 Minutes

Life

Many of us had midterms this month, so I compiled a list of 5 ways to de-stress -- and fast!

I also had the pleasure of attending the Austin City Limits music festival for the first time. Luckily, I went the weekend it wasn't rained out!

Sponsor in November

 

I'd love to have you on board as a sponsor for the month of November! I offer sidebar ads at affordable rates for Etsy stores, bloggers, small businesses, and more. Since I'm in graduate school now, I don't have a lot of spare money to spend on blogging, but these sponsorships help me bring you better content that I may not be able to otherwise. Also, I love being able to feature different brands and individuals and partner up for giveaways, reviews, and more!

With my social media and blog growing, now is the perfect opportunity to sponsor at a bargain rate.

If you're interested, hop on over to my Sponsor page for additional statistics and my rates, starting at only $3 a month!

Looking for other ways to support the blog? I have a little list here!

Is there anything you'd like to see on the blog this month?

I really liked writing seasonal posts! I'm hoping to do more of that in November.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...