Thursday, November 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Pattern Mixing


Outfit Rundown:
Shirt: Target (Similar) | Skirt: GAP (Similar) | Tights: Target (Similar) | Heels: Target (Similar)

I haven't done a Throwback Thursday outfit in a while! I have a limited supply of photos from when I first started photographing my outfits, but it's so fun to look back at them and remember what I wore my thought process behind the outfit. It really transports you back to who you were when you were wearing it!

This outfit was for a sorority meeting and shopping. I remember being nervous to wear these dotted tights, and to wear the skirt without tucking it in! I don't own this top or skirt anymore - they were worn to death! I still have the heels, which hardly get any wear because they aren't that comfortable. Ah well.

I love my life now as a grad student in digital media, living with my boyfriend and three cats, but looking at these photos reminds me of what it was like to be a freshman in college. Living with three other girls, watching How I Met Your Mother in massive marathons, dying my hair because I could, taking up running... I had a really good freshman year! It's a little bittersweet to reminisce.

Do you ever reminisce on old outfits?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...