Friday, February 14, 2014

Daily Outfit: Black and White and Red All Over

Black and White and Red All Over

It should come as no surprise that I adore themed outfits. I wore pink for a Galentine's Day get together, so for actual Valentine's Day, I went with red. I love these red tights and hardly get a chance to wear them, so I was thrilled to bring them back out!

I don't really have any Valentine's-y plans this year - it's just been too busy with grad school, launching a new website, and the internship hunt. In fact, I only took these photos because I was helping a friend from my cohort take some new headshots, and asked her to take photos of me by the red door!

Black and White and Red All Over

I also want to talk to you guys about this necklace! I found it at a convention last year and I wear it all the time. It's inspired by Sailor Moon - the length even hits exactly where her brooch would. The neatest part, in my opinion, is that it's an actual locket! You can put photos inside! (Of course, I still haven't yet... whoops!)

Outfit Details:
Cardigan: ModCloth | Necklace: Treno Nights | Dress: The Limited (Similar)
Tights: ModCloth | Shoes: Payless (Similar)

By the way - ModCloth is having a little 14% off sale for Valentine's Day! Use the code CUPID to get the discount.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...