Monday, April 7, 2014

April Activities

(Source)

Clean up your computer's desktop. Take the time to make your computer time a breeze! Set your wallpaper to an image that inspires you or reminds you of a good memory and organize all your files on your desktop properly. It'll take less time than you think, and you'll feel great after!

Pick a mythical creature to replicate. I feel like a hobbit whenever I take care of my garden, and a mermaid whenever I style my hair a certain way. What mythical creature do you connect with? Channel them through a new hobby or through your personal style. I'd love to make a whole mermaid-themed outfit...!

Buy cute stationery, collect cute stickers, and fall in love with snail mail again. I just got a new pen pal from the last round of the International Geek Girl Pen Pal Club (next sign up is April 15!) and just sent off my first letter to Cazz. Sending goodies across the country or sea is so much fun.

Browse 8tracks for a playlist based off your favorite show or character. Sometimes you don't have the time or energy to think of your own new playlist to suit your mood - that's why I love 8tracks. Lately I've had a blast listening to fanmixes based on my favorite fictional things. This Nonon (from Kill la Kill) playlist is particularly awesome. Alternatively, type in a mood ("sleepy," "everything is awesome") or an activity ("studying," "cleaning") and see what happens!

Read before bed. One of the easiest ways to incorporate reading into your daily routine is to take a book with you to bed. Leave a comic book on your bedside table or put your Kindle on your pillow, and commit to reading 5 minutes a day. You'll be surprised how much you end up reading by the end of the month.

What's your must-do for April?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...