Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Life According to Instagram

Life According to Instagram

1. I went to visit my dear friend Mary in Oklahoma City along with Liz! She took her Hodor Funko figure and we took photos with him throughout the city.

2. While in Oklahoma City, I bought comics, bows, a Funko, and goodies from Lush. Typical! The bubblegum lip scrub I got is simply divine (and, of course, makes me feel like Princess Bubblegum).

3. Superheroesque now has an official media kit. It was my first time doing a big project in InDesign and I had so much fun with it. Maybe I'll make a media kit for xo Mia next.

4. Guys, if you haven't heard of BatEarrang, you need to check it out. I got my order in - two Batgirl pins - and I love it! 

5. I went to Free Comic Book Day dressed as a poor man's Barbara Gordon (I mean, really, who wears their secret identity on their chest?) and saw this awesome Batman. My Free Comic Book Day experience was pretty great this year! We hit up Austin Books and Comics and Dragon's Lair, saw tons of cute cosplayers, and got some extra comics to send to those who don't have Free Comic Book Day festivities. 

6. Sweet Ritual is my favorite local vegan ice cream. If you're ever in Austin, you should visit the parlor and get yourself a ridiculous sundae!

If you're on Instagram, we should be friends

I love peeking into the daily lives of others. (Plus I post way more pictures on Instagram that never make it to this blog!)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...