1. I took a somewhat-spontaneous trip to Portland with my partner, Colby. I was so thrilled to go to all the different vegan and vegan-friendly businesses there!
2. When Ejen (Cosplay in America) followed us around at Ikkicon, he took a lot of photos of us taking selfies. I love this behind-the-scenes shot of one of my Luna Lovegood selfies!
3. One of my favorite hobbies is playing tabletop games with friends, especially with a chai latte at Emerald Tavern Games and Cafe. Our current favorite is Red Dragon Inn!
4. My Daenerys costume turned out better than I could have expected! It's easily one of my favorites now. I can't wait to share the photos from my shoot with you.
5. I've been reading lots of books this summer. One of my favorites was #GIRLBOSS, half memoir and half motivation for any lady in business.
6. What's in my bag. I carry a lot of notebooks and cute geeky things.
7. These punctuation rings from ModCloth are my new favorite accessory.
8. Everything calls for a celebration cupcake from Capital City Bakery. This one was banana split flavored, yum!
9. I went to Rooster Teeth Expo with a media badge to do some posts for Sub-Cultured and xo Mia! I loved the change of pace of taking photos in street clothes instead of rushing around in cosplay.
If you're on Instagram, we should be friends!
I love peeking into the daily lives of others. (Plus I post way more photos on Instagram that never make it to this blog!)