Saturday, July 12, 2014

Life According to Instagram

Life According to Instagram

1. I took a somewhat-spontaneous trip to Portland with my partner, Colby. I was so thrilled to go to all the different vegan and vegan-friendly businesses there!

2. When Ejen (Cosplay in America) followed us around at Ikkicon, he took a lot of photos of us taking selfies. I love this behind-the-scenes shot of one of  my Luna Lovegood selfies!

3. One of my favorite hobbies is playing tabletop games with friends, especially with a chai latte at Emerald Tavern Games and Cafe. Our current favorite is Red Dragon Inn!

4. My Daenerys costume turned out better than I could have expected! It's easily one of my favorites now. I can't wait to share the photos from my shoot with you.

5. I've been reading lots of books this summer. One of my favorites was #GIRLBOSS, half memoir and half motivation for any lady in business.

6. What's in my bag. I carry a lot of notebooks and cute geeky things.

7. These punctuation rings from ModCloth are my new favorite accessory.

8. Everything calls for a celebration cupcake from Capital City Bakery. This one was banana split flavored, yum!

9. I went to Rooster Teeth Expo with a media badge to do some posts for Sub-Cultured and xo Mia! I loved the change of pace of taking photos in street clothes instead of rushing around in cosplay.

If you're on Instagram, we should be friends

I love peeking into the daily lives of others. (Plus I post way more photos on Instagram that never make it to this blog!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...