Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Vegan Cuts Beauty and Snack Box Unboxing - September 2014

Vegan Cuts Beauty and Snack Box Unboxing - September 2014 
I'm back on video! In this video, I go through the September versions of the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box and Snack Box! I'm still subscribing because I still love these boxes.
The hardest part about going cruelty-free, when it comes to beauty, is simply doing the research. Some companies make it really difficult to tell if they test on animals or if certain ingredients are animal-derived. I love that Vegan Cuts does the hard part for me for me! I've learned about so many great brands and products through the monthly beauty box and snack box.
(You might also notice my hair is different! I finally got the haircut I've been wanting for years!)
Try your own beauty or snack box...
Vegan CutsVegan Cuts

Have you tried a monthly subscription box?

Disclaimer: I am an affiliate for Vegan Cuts. All opinions and purchases are my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...