Friday, January 16, 2015

Convention Wish List

This is my first time participating in 5 Fandom Fridays! This is a weekly link-up started by The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick. Each week brings a different prompt. I'll be participating here and there.

This week's prompt was "Conventions I've Been to or Wish to Attend." Since I always blog about conventions I attend, I thought I'd share my convention wish list! This list would have looked different just a few years ago -- SDCC and DragonCon are two conventions that I've always wanted to attend, and now I have!

5 Fandom Fridays: Convention Wish List
1. New York Comic Con (NYCC)
From my understanding, NYCC is like SDCC's northern counterpart. It's huge, full of amazing guests and vendors, and my friends who have been all love it!

2. Anime Expo
Even though I'm not into anime as much as I used to be, it still feels like Anime Expo is the otaku pilgrimage I have to make!

3. Toronto Comic Arts Festival
I didn't think I'd be interested in a Canadian convention, but apparently I like a lot of artists and internet personalities who are Canadian or live north enough in the United States to trek to TCAF each year. I am always filled with envy whenever I see posts from TCAF!

4. ColossalCon
ColossalCon is located at a resort that has the largest indoor water park in the country. You know what that means -- plenty of beach/water-themed photoshoots! This seems like such an amazing convention to cosplay at.

5. GeekGirlCon
I feel like GeekGirlCon would be such an inspiring, enriching experience. I have visions of presenting a panel or two and celebrating the wonder of geek girls everywhere.

What's on your convention wish list?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...