Monday, January 26, 2015

Geek Girls, Let's Take Over Poshmark!

Poshmark

I have a confession: I am only a few steps away from being a hoarder. I have a hard time letting go of things that have sentimental value to me. I'm a generally sentimental person, which means literally everything I own has sentimental value, so I hate getting rid of anything!

I have recently decided to be ruthless and go through my belongings to make an upcoming move easier. I found that I have lots of clothes that are cute, but don't fit right, aren't my style, or are a less-good version of something I already own. While I donated a lot of clothes to Goodwill (between my partner and I? EIGHT garbage bags!), I didn't feel right getting rid of some of my nicer things. Enter: Poshmark.

Poshmark is a website and app where you can sell from your closet and shop from others' closets. For me, this means I feel better sending things I loved to a better home while recouping some of my losses. It's simple to upload a few photos, add a description, and bam, you're selling.


It's no secret that I'm trying to get more geek girls on Poshmark! Let's populate Poshmark and fill it with awesome geek girl stuff. If you decide to make an account, use the code BHHMX for a $5 credit.


Are you on Poshmark?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...