Thursday, June 28, 2012

Daily Outfit: Blue Roses

Blue Roses
I've been wearing this outfit a lot lately. It's comfortable and breezy, and it has been hot (111 degrees yesterday!). The heat doesn't actually bother me all that much, as long as I'm not wearing jeans.


Dress: Secondhand from Plato's Closet
Necklace: Real pearls, gifted
Sports Bra: Victoria's Secret Pink
Cardigan: Target (buttoned behind my back to make a faux-bolero)
Shoes: DSW (I'm sure you are sick of these by now)


Blue Roses
Blue Roses
Blue Roses
The cami I'm wearing under the dress? It's actually a sports bralette. Fooled ya. Victoria's Secret has these in all kinds of colors and patterns and they work really well under dresses so you don't have to awkwardly pull at the bottom of your camisole all day. If you're small up top, like me, they work for exercising, too, but I think for most people they wouldn't be supportive enough.



Today, I met up with the lovely Emily and to go thrifting and eat delicious food! I wound up finding a lot at Savers. Thrift stores are always a fun adventure, you never know what you will find! I'll be posting about my haul later on, so be sure to check back.

Do you have good luck at thrift stores? 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...