Monday, July 9, 2012

Daily Outfit: Head in the Clouds

IMG_3178

I wore this for the first day of the second Rooster Teeth Expo -- stay tuned for my full con report! It was perfect for a day full of walking and waiting in lines. This con was wonderful practice for SDCC, which we leave for on Wednesday! Can you tell I'm excited? I'm sure I will have plenty of photos when I come back, but be sure to follow me on Twitter for some live updates.

This happy color scheme was inspired by ModCloth's Seen in the Clouds dress, which has been on my wishlist for ages. I love the happy, sunny colors and the design so much! I seem to collect blue, floral dresses -- my mom teases me every time I go shopping that I  must have picked up another one. I'm waiting for a special occasion to buy this one! Until then, I'll rely on this similar outfit to cheer me up.

ModCloth Seen in the Clouds Dress

If you've never bought from ModCloth before, use this link here and recieve $10 off! I'll also get $10 off for being your referral, so it's a win-win!

IMG_3163IMG_3157
Cardigan: Target
Belt: Forever 21
Dress: American Eagle via Plato's Closet, previously worn here
Shoes: Steve Madden

Have you ever based an outfit on a dress?

P.S. - I finally got my domain up and running! Please make sure your subscriptions and bookmarks are updated to www.MiaMoore.net instead of my Blogger URL. It should automatically redirect you, but I don't want anyone to miss out!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...