Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Daily Outfit: SoCo Exploring

My beautiful friend Elisa, who I have known since 5th grade choir, came to visit me this weekend! I only had a day and a half to show her the best parts of Austin. We both had a lot of fun, and I actually got to do a few things I hadn't done before, like go to a flow yoga class at Black Swan Yoga.

SoCo Exploring!

We wore this for her last day here, when we went exploring on South Congress! For those of you that haven't been, I think this district is really quintessentially Austin. It's full of unique restaurants and food trucks, and has lots of fun, quirky shops to visit. I explored it with my lolita friends in June and have been several times now. We stopped by Lucy in Disguise, Uncommon Objects, Hey Cupcake!, to name a few. We also stopped by Toy Joy and Trudy's!

LSP at Toy Joy!


After owning these shorts for just about eternity, I finally wore them in the summer. I've worn them with tights, layers, cardigans, and scarves, but never in their intended season. For some reason, these just seem like wintery shorts to me.

My Outfit:
Headband: Forever 21 | Shirt: Target | Shorts: Thrifted | Shoes: Target

Elisa's Outfit:
Shirt: Express| Shorts: Express | Shoes: Jessica Simpson (Macy's) | Bag: Gift

If you had a day to show off your city, where would you go?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...