Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Daily Outfit: Sweet Little Bumblebee

Sweet Little Bumblebee


Aside from bumblebees, this outfit reminds me of high school. I got this shirt my senior year (I know, it's held up remarkably well!), and fell in love with yellow accents around the same time. The lace on this shirt isn't a screenprint -- it's actual lace tacked on. How awesome is that? Paired with some black, studded shoes, I feel like it's an awesome mix of girly and edgy. Well, edgy for me... which essentially boils down to black and studs.

I've actually worn a version of this outfit a million different times, but not recently. It almost feels like dress-up now, my style has changed so much!

Sweet Little Bumblebee

I got another haircut to try and urge my hair to grow faster, since it's at an awkward in-between stage right now. Since the hairdresser straightened it, but I don't like the way it looks, I decided to put it up for now. Here's a better photo from the side -- both sides have little braids, with a bun in the back. I'm so excited that I can do braids and buns again! Even if it doesn't feel like it, I guess my hair really is growing.


Outfit Details
Cardigan: Target | Tank Top: Forever 21 | Shorts: Charlotte Russe | Shoes: Forever 21

Do you have any outfits that feel nostalgic to you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...