Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Work it Wednesday: Seeing Spots

Work it Wednesday is a new series I am starting to document work outfits I wear! Get it? I would love for you to join in if you try to stay stylish in an office environment. Let me know and I can link to you. For other Work it Wednesday posts, please click here!

Seein' Spots, Polka Dots

So I've decided to start a new series called... Work it Wednesday! On Wednesdays, I'll feature work outfits. Hopefully this will encourage me to mix it up a little bit -- my work outfits can be repetitive.

I adore this shirt. I picked it up when I was out back-to-school shopping with my family. I never usually like button-downs, but this one is so soft and wearable, I forget that it's related to those other stiff, uncomfortable shirts in my closet. And, best of all, it matches so many things already in the "work" section of my closet.

Seein' Spots, Polka Dots

As an attempt to bring more color into my wardrobe, I also obtained some new colored flats instead of my main go-to, grey, black, or white. They have gotten tons of wear already and I really feel like they give this outfit the kick it needs.

These photos are the first attempt at using my new tripod! (Thanks, Colby!) Hopefully I will be able to find some better areas to take pictures now that I have my own tripod. I really want to improve my self-portraits for this blog. Some of these photos came out dark and blurry, so I still need practice, but I look forward to improving.

Outfit Rundown

Shirt: Urban Outfitters | Skirt: The Limited | Shoes: Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I am absolutely in love with polka-dots right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...