Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Daily Outfit: Dressed to Kill (Zombies)

Dressed to Kill (Zombies)

My first outfit post with my new camera! I wore this the last day of Ikkicon. 

I noticed after working on my Ramona costume that I am starting to dress like her more and more. I can wear her leather jacket and purse as regular street clothes, and I find myself being drawn to slightly edgier looks lately... I wonder if other people channel the characters they cosplay!

Dressed to Kill (Zombies)

I got this awesome shirt from my friend Scully in a clothing swap I hosted a few weeks back. Scully has a weakness for buying rad graphic t-shirts and never wearing them, a trap I have fallen in many times. I adopted several of her awesome shirts and I am determined to wear them!

I usually don't like "Keep Calm" shirts/mugs/posters/whatever, but I can't say no to a shirt with both zombies and a blood splatter.

Outfit Details
Jacket: Ebay | Shirt: Swapped | Shorts: Target Clearance | Tights: Urban Outfitters | Boots: DSW

How do you wear a graphic t-shirt?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...