Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Daily Outfit: Lolita Evolution

collage
I am such a sassmaster in that top photo!

I wore this lolita outfit to hang out with a few friends in frills! 

I wasn't sure what to wear since I loved the outfit I wore to the last meetup so much. I find myself drifting away from super-saccharine lolita looks, but I like the way this plain white dress pairs with a few touches of pink. This dress is so versatile. I love remixing it for different styles of lolita. As an added bonus, my new sunglasses matched! 

It's sad, I have so many cute dresses going unworn in my closet -- it's time to go through and sell some older pieces soon. Style evolutions can be really fun and I love to try new things, but it's also really frustrating when you look in your closet and feel like you have nothing to wear! 

Outfit Details:
Wig: Arda Wigs | Bow: Purchased at a swap | Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Cardigan: Baby the Stars Shine Bright | Dress, bag: Bodyline | Pinkie Pie Necklace: Artist Alley vendor | Tights: Target | Shoes: Antaina

How do you cope with a style evolution?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...