Tuesday, January 15, 2013

ModCloth's Year of Dresses Contest!

Hello, friends! Happy Tuesday!

I don't normally post this late at night, but I wanted to let you all know that I am entered into ModCloth's Year of Dresses contest! The winner gets to choose one dress a month in 2013, and will share their style with the ModCloth community throughout the year.

I'm sure most of you know how much I love ModCloth, and as a style blogger, I would love the chance to connect with the Mod community!


Why Don't We Paint the Town?

I entered with this outfit from this post: Why Don't We Paint the Town?

If you have a few minutes, please vote for me here! You can vote once per day Voting is closed! The winners are chosen Friday. Thank you so much!

And hey, while you're there, check out some of the other rockin' entries.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...